Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Outer Diameter:||5.5mm, 7.3mm, 8.2mm,9.5mm For Option||Type:||Twisted Pair|
|Gender:||VGA Male-VGA Male|
VGA Cable is the ultimate link for connecting your desktop or laptop to a monitor or projector.
The combination of gold-plated connectors, heavy bare copper conductors, foil & braid shielding, and
dual ferrite cores provides superior cable performance. Molded strain relief connectors, finger-tightened
screws, and easy-grip treads increase durability, ensure a secure connection, and make plugging and
unplugging a breeze.
1. High performance VGA cable connects a VGA (Video Graphic Array) equipped computer to a monitor or projector with
15-pin VGA port (also known as RGB, DB-15, DE-15, HD-15, HDB-15 or D-sub 15) for video editing, gaming, or video projection
2. Supports resolutions at 800x600 (SVGA), 1024x768 (XGA), 1600x1200 (UXGA), 1080p (Full HD), 1920x1200 (WUXGA),
and up for high resolution LCD and LED monitors
3. VGA cord engineered with molded strain relief connectors for durability, grip treads for easy plugging and unplugging,
and finger-tightened screws for a secure connection
4. The combination of gold-plated connectors and bare copper conductors provides this monitor cable with superior cable performance
5. Foil & braid shielding and integrated dual ferrite cores on the VGA wire minimize crosstalk, suppress noise, and protect
against electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI)
Model No.: QS VGA001
Input: VGA 15-pin Male.
- Output: VGA 15-pin Male.
- 100% bare copper conductor.
- Supported resolutions: 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1080p, 1920x1200 and up.
- RoHS compliant
Connecting your desktop or laptop to a monitor or projector.
i Idealfor at home or work, the cable creates a reliable connection for anything from gaming to video editing or video projection.
The QSMART VGA cable provides superior performance thanks to the combined effect of its gold-plated connectors and
heavy bare copper conductors (no copper clad steel).
Even more, it features foil-and-braid shielding and integrated dual ferrite cores on the VGA wire to reduce crosstalk,
suppress noise, and help prevent electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI).